The 2nd Nordic Systems Engineering Tour 2014 starts May 20th in Hamburg and ends May 23rd in Helsinki. At each venue we provide a one-day conference with great speakers and time for networking. It is not a commercial event. It’s organized by four local chapters of INCOSE and our objective is to strengthen systems engineering and the systems engineering community.
Today a big challenge is complexity and dynamic. Things are getting more and more complex and things are changing faster and faster. Organisations without an explicit systems engineering feel the pain that the specific engineering disciplines can’t handle the increasing interfaces and dependencies to other disciplines anymore. Several talks of the NoSE tour deal with that challenges.
The tour speaker talks:
- David Long (INCOSE, USA) – Systems Engineering in Turbulent Times
- Tim Weilkiens, Stephan Raimer (oose, Germany) – Forseeing the Unforseeable – Creating Clarity from Complexity
- Jonas Anderson (Syntell, Schweden) – Touching the learning aspect of five diciplines to enable the fifth
- Paul Schreinemakers (How2SE, Niederlande) – Modeling the Systems Architecture for the Dutch Railways
We have specific local talks at each venue:
- Hamburg: Piotr Malecki (ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems) – The taste of the Systems Engineering Sandwich in the real life or how to profit from SE being between the Customer and the Suppliers
- Bjarne Månsson – Risk-based testing
- Jonas Mørkeberg Torry-Smith – Application of Systems Engineering in small and medium sized companies
- Stockholm: to be announced
- Helsinki: Kristiina Söderholm, Ph.D – Systems Engineering possibilities in Nuclear Industry
Don’t wait and register today for one of the NoSE events. We have limited seats.